Great value domains from only £7.49
Get your business online and register your perfect domain name today
Select from one of our top 5 domain names
or select your own
JOIN US! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES
Selecting all can take a few moments
Domain name registration
- Search for your domain name - Just type your preferred domain name into the domain name search bar at the bottom of the page. Our search results will display the available domain names, or similar alternatives should your desired domain name(s) already be taken.
- Choose your domain names - Once your happy with your chosen domain name click 'Add domains to Basket'. Next you will be asked if you require any hosting or add-ons to build your website. Then you will be able to review your domain name and hosting registration order.
- Register your domain name – Register your domain name by simply filling out your contact details and complete the checkout to buy.
You can register as many domain names as you like; many people prefer to register their name with all the possible domain name extensions to protect their brand.
What do you get with your domain names?
Full DNS Management
Unlimited Email Forwarding
Upgrade to Web Hosting Instantly
Easy-to-use Home Page Creator
Domain Names Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most commonly asked questions
1. How long does registration take?
Your domain is registered as soon as you order it, but it can take between 24 and 72 hours for it to appear online.
2. How can I pay for my domain names and do I get an invoice?
You can pay using a credit/debit card or Paypal. We do not accept cheque, postal orders, standing orders, or cash. You will automatically receive an invoice by email and you can view and print your invoices at any time through your Surfpoint Customer Area.
3. Can I transfer domain names at any time?
Your Control Panel gives you the ability to transfer most domain names at any time to another company. Some domain name extensions will have a 60 day period where you cannot transfer in or out. We will never charge you for transferring out, as we think our domain hosting is so feature-filled that you won’t want to transfer out.
4. Can I use my domain just for an email address?
You can set up as many email forwards as you need in your Domain Control Panel – where emails sent to that domain will be forwarded to another account.
5. How do I renew my domains with Surfpoint?
Your domains will automatically renew, so you do not need to worry about forgetting to renew. You will also receive a 30 days’ notice when your domain is coming up for renewal, so make sure your email address is valid and working in order to receive the notice.
6. Do I own the domain name and can I get a certificate of ownership?
The domain is always registered in your name, or, if you’re working on someone’s behalf, your customer’s name.
7. Can I sell the domain to another person?
You can either sell it yourself, or use our Sell This Domain feature in the Domain Control Panel.